BOOKING/SCOUTING AGENT INTERNSHIP:
Great opportunity to work for a fast paced, well established Modeling
and Talent Agency in our Newburyport office, working closely with
booking agents and agency staff on a variety of day-to-day Modeling
and Talent Agency duties. Internship may lead to possible opportunity
- Assisting booking agents and agency staff
- Submitting Models and Talent for Castings
- Scanning Photos
- Calling models and talent to confirm and verify availability and follow-up on bookings, etc..
- Participating in agency open calls and model searches
- Attending and Assisting at fashion shows, photo shoots and special events for the agency
- Scheduling appointments for models and talent
- Data entry
- Answering Phones
- Other agency and office duties
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Phone skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
MARKETING AND PR INTERNSHIP:
Looking for students who are interested in gaining experience in marketing, PR and advertising for the Modeling and Talent Industry.
- Planning, coordinating and executing special events such as fashion shows and other marketing events
- Setting up and executing promotions and charity events
- Creating, maintaining and distributing press kits
- Contacting media companies and building relationships in order to promote WSM Talent, Newburyport and its services
- Building and managing street teams in order to promote agency services
- Working with staff and models
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and demands; able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to take the initiative and act independently to get the job done
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent attendance and work record
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to succeed in a marketing/sales and activation capacity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
FOR ALL INTERNSHIPS
- Please note that all positions are UNPAID internships.
- Positions may be used as a college-credit internship.
- Please forward cover letter, resume and availability via email - email@example.com
- Place "Internships" in the subject line.
- We will contact you back within 2-4 business days.